The list of accepted papers:
- On the Engineering of AI-Powered Systems, Evgeny Kusmenko, Svetlana Pavlitskaya, Bernhard Rumpe and Sebastian Stüber.
- Mining Text in Incident Repositories: Experiences and Perspectives on Adopting Machine Learning Solutions in Practice, Janardan Misra and Sanjay Podder.
- Predicting Defects with Latent and Semantic Features from Commit Logs in an Industrial Setting
- Where Does LDA Sit for GitHub? Beyza Eken, Rifat Atar, Sahra Sertalp and Ayse Tosun.
- Project Achilles: A Prototype Tool for Static Method-Level Vulnerability Detection of Java Source Code Using a Recurrent Neural Network, Nicholas Saccente, Josh Dehlinger, Lin Deng, Suranjan Chakraborty and Yin Xiong.
- Can AI Close the Design-Code Abstraction Gap? James Ivers, Ipek Ozkaya and Robert Nord.
- Galaxies: Application Dependency System and Knowledge Graph, Hanzhang Wang, Chirag Shah, Praseeda Sathaye, Amit Nahata, Sanjeev Katariya
- Software Quality and Context for Rich Source Code Representations, Jason McInerney
Location: Hall 1, Building A , Golden Street , Southafrica